All experienced players know and perfectly understand that apart from order a good position at the table in this exciting card game, starting Texas Holdem hands and a good ranking of the collected combination are of great importance for confident winning, what will have a beneficial effect on the successful result of the game. Thus, it turns out that the best position is the dealer, who can observe the actions of all players and make the right decision. Therefore, everyone who is in early positions should act carefully and do not reveal their hands to opponents in advance. Although the rules of entertainment are quite simple, there are a number of important nuances that need to be known for those who want to become a true professional.
Therefore, experienced experts always advise all beginners to start with a visual observation of the game of the masters of their craft, and also often train their personal skills in free entertainment, very useful freerolls or in games with low stakes. So you can learn how to determine the strength of your opponents’ hands and fold cards in time without losing your chips.
Order of strong Texas Hold’em hands
After the moment when the player decides on the order of his own position, for a confident winning he will have to study the best hands in Texas Hold’em, what can help a person feel confident in the course of events. Starting hands are:
- One of the most important Preflop information for players is the classification of starting Texas Holdem hands. Monster hands (AA, KK, QQ, AKs) are considered the best, since they are good to play from any position, and at the Flop stage you can play quite aggressively.
- Strong hands can be considered (JJ-99, AQs-ATs, KQs, AQo+), since with them you can not be afraid to raise rates from any position. If there is an aggressive move on the part of your opponents, then you should play carefully.
- Hands you can play with (88-22, A9s-A2s, K2s +, Q2s +, J2s +, T3s +, 94s +, 85s +, 76s, AJo-A2o, K3o +, Q4o +, J5o +, T6o +, 97o +, 87o). If the situation is favorable, then it is worth continuing the game. If the person received the other two cards, then they are not suitable for the actual game.
- There are also so-called Pocket Pairs (made hands that are suitable for playing with 1-2 opponents) and Connectors (two cards close in value (JT), suitable for forming a Flush or Straight).
More specifically and in more detail about the order of starting hands, you can find out from specialized sites, which also contain ready-made charts for playing at several gaming tables.
Ranking of combinations in Texas Hold’em
Of great and serious importance for successful winning in this card game is the ranking of the Texas Holdem Poker hands collected by the user, what directly indicates his current position. Here are all combinations from strongest to weakest:
- Royal Flush (five consecutive cards of the same suit with the highest Ace);
- Straight Flush (any five consecutive cards of the same suit);
- Four of a Kind (four cards of the same rank, plus a kicker);
- Full House (three cards of the same rank, plus two more of another rank);
- Flush (five inconsistent cards of the same suit);
- Straight (five consecutive cards of different suits);
- Three of a Kind (three cards of the same rank, plus two more different ranks);
- And the three simplest hands, Two Pair, One Pair and High Card, complete the rating.
Anyone who successfully studies the listed combinations will certainly begin to achieve striking success in the near future.